A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME
bloggers! My name is Keri and I am married to the most wonderful, supportive guy. We have one sweet little BUSY tot we call "Boo". She is a joy to be with and I love teaching her new things every day!
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT OUR BLOG
I have been blogging about our adventures since March (our family blog just wasn't the right platform for all my learning techniques and tricks). Since I love to teach and I stay at home, The Home Teacher just seemed like a simple and easy to remember name for this blog!
My passion for good books started me into making my daughter "mommy made" baby books about a year ago. I make at least one a month for her (and find myself making them for friends and family for great personalized gifts as well). This is just something I love to do and I feel that I am able to teach her new concepts with her own personalized book. It also helps that she LOVES books!
My Six Favorite Posts (in no particular order):
- GIMPing up your Blog (creating links in blog headers)
- Learning about.... Circles (I like this so much I need to do the other shapes as well)
- Montessori Color Tablets I spent a lot of time researching Montessori methods and learned a lot along the way!
- Muffin Tin Monday (Dancing with the Stars theme)
- Our Yellow Day (the first of many fun color days in our home!)
- The Nutritional Needs of a Toddler